Milestones at Two Months:
-Had a bad case of subhorrea (cradle cap), but has been controlled and cured by using Selsun Blue - per advice of Dr. Lee
- He has found his voice! He loves to smile and coo.
- Had his first good laugh around 6.5 weeks old.
- Enjoys laying on his play mat & looking/following his toys.
- He can stand up and is very strong! He always gets comments on how well he can hold up his head and his strength.
- Attended "Disney on Ice" and loved the music and theatrics, especially Lightening McQueen!
- Has been wearing 3 Month clothes since he was about 5.5 weeks old.
- Received 3 shots & 1 oral immunization at his 3 month check up.
- Weighs & Measures: