Derek's youngest sister Whitney was married earlier this month. We were thrilled for her, and that she and Stan were getting hitched. They met while helping to build a home for a family in need in Tijuana Mexico a few summers ago, and after last years trip, began dating. Stan is a wonderful man and a perfect match for our sweet Whitney. We are so happy for them and thrilled to have a handy man in the family (Stan is a contractor & very, very skilled in his craft!). They were married on a beautiful day in the Twin Falls Idaho Temple. The sun was shining and the breeze was subtle. After the sealing and ceremony, the reception was that night. The venue was a perfect mix of rustic and chic, exactly what Whitney was looking for. The rich hues of deep burgundy, gold, and navy were the perfect accent colors to the thick cut logs, and the beautiful cake. It was a wonderful day celebrating two wonderful people! Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Hatt!
Friday, March 10, 2017
Sunday, February 19, 2017
Milestones at Two Months:
-Had a bad case of subhorrea (cradle cap), but has been controlled and cured by using Selsun Blue - per advice of Dr. Lee
- He has found his voice! He loves to smile and coo.
- Had his first good laugh around 6.5 weeks old.
- Enjoys laying on his play mat & looking/following his toys.
- He can stand up and is very strong! He always gets comments on how well he can hold up his head and his strength.
- Attended "Disney on Ice" and loved the music and theatrics, especially Lightening McQueen!
- Has been wearing 3 Month clothes since he was about 5.5 weeks old.
- Received 3 shots & 1 oral immunization at his 3 month check up.
- Weighs & Measures:
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
As always, we celebrated Valentine's Day at home, this year as the three of us! We were lucky to have Derek come home for lunch, just in time for Grant's sweet friend to drop off a fun Valentine's Bag full of goodies! We stayed in and opted for pan fried chicken, oven potatoes, a green salad and soft French bread. We finished the night with our favorite Sees Candy pieces and reading books to Grant (as always!) It was a great first holiday full of love, and lots and lots of kisses!