Monday, December 25, 2017
Wednesday, December 20, 2017
Tuesday, December 19, 2017
Friday, December 15, 2017
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
Sunday, November 19, 2017
Milestones at Eleven Months:
-We have a WALKER! Grant began walking about a week after his 10 month mark. He has mastered it and can now turn, pivot, and go from sitting to standing without holding onto anything for support.
- Loves to eat! Enjoys meat (all kinds), berries, bananas & pancakes.
- Still nursing 4-6 times a day; mostly for naps and bed, with a snack before dinner.
- He is a Mr. Chatty Cathy! He talks and mimics all day. Some of his new phrases, "I did it!" "Is it?" and "Hi Dad".
- Loves his Fisher Price Nativity from Gran. He loves to walk around with the hay bale and Baby Jesus, and can even say (in his own language) "Jesus"!
- Besides his Nativity, his toys of choice are his diaper cream tube, old baseball cards & his bottle brush.
- Grant loves books and reading. He has mastered holding a book on his own and turning the pages.
- If he is every grumpy or tired, we turn on his "Funky Fun" playlist full of 1970's Funk music and his frown turns upside down!
- Transitioned to a big boy car seat & thinks he is the coolest kid ever!