Monday, December 31, 2018
Monday, December 24, 2018
Wednesday, December 19, 2018
Hey, Howdy, Hey! Grant is TWO! WOW! Our sweet little boy celebrated his special day with a Toy Story family party with all of his favorites! He was in heaven all day; from seeing Santa, to getting ice cream at lunch from the Chick-Fil-A cow, to eating pepperoni pizza for dinner. We ended the night with chocolate cake with fluffy blue frosting, perfect for Buzz and Woody to join in the fun. We love this sweet boy of ours. A few things about Grant at age two:
- He loves to snuggle and give love. He is a very grateful little boy and knows when to give appreciation and love.
- He enjoys playing with little sister and showing her the ropes.
- He climbs on everything! He is well beyond his age in terms of physical ability. He is strong, fast and quick witted in physicality and mental problem solving.
- He is quiet when it comes to words, but still loves books and his comprehension is very high.
- Mickey, Donald, Buzz, Woody, and Lightning McQueen are his favorites.
- He loves going to church to be in nursery with all of his friends.
Saturday, December 15, 2018
Eliza is Five Months and we can't believe it! She is a rolling machine. Her favorite thing to do is roll across the room and find Grant or a toy (sometimes one of Grant's toys). She is super vocal and also grabs at everything. She is so ready to start solids, so we will be trying that very soon! She has the best gravly little laugh and is such a happy girl. Grant is still her favorite person, and he gives her copious amounts of love each day to show it back. She is a tiny little peanut, but her cheeks make up for her petite frame. We love her!
Monday, December 3, 2018
Thursday, November 15, 2018
Eliza Catherine is Four Months! Besides really hitting the sleep regression hard, Miss E is just the happiest little thing. She can successfully roll back to tummy that that is her favorite past time. She still loves baths and watching her big brother. She is babbling and cooing constantly, which is always getting her a lot of attention when we are out and about. She is such a ray of sunshine and truly a living baby doll!