Monday, February 6, 2017

VALENTINES FAVORITE THINGS PARTY

I don't think it's a secret that I love a good party. Even with the exception of having a newborn, I wanted to celebrate Valentine's with my sweet friends. I hosted a brunch on a Saturday morning, and we celebrated our favorite things. The premise of the party is to bring your favorite thing (we had a wide array of items from chocolate granola to bath bombs), and then you leave with other favorite things from your friends. We munched on yummy donuts, heart shaped strawberries, and mini quiche, while talking and enjoying the company. Baby Boy was passed around and snuggled all morning, which is HIS favorite thing. It was such a fun and yummy way to spend the morning with friends, and a great start to a beautiful sunny day, which we were are desperately happy for after weeks of rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment