Monday, June 23, 2014

VIRGIN SANGRIA

There is nothing more refreshing then mixing up a fun and colorful "mock-tail" to enjoy on warm summer nights. Whenever we head into Old Town for dinner, I am always slightly jealous of the people who are ordering all the pretty drinks from the bar. The other night, I bit the bullet and ordered a virgin drink and man, had I been missing out! It was a special treat to enjoy, but also sparked my interest in how I could make it myself. This virgin sangria hits the spot with it's freshly squeezed citrus juice and cranberry/grape mixture. It's so simple, and makes a big impact when entertaining guests, or just sipping solo on the patio with some roasted mixed nuts. Don't forget to add in the sparkling water for a nice fizz & fancy finish to the fresh citrus of the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment