Sunday, January 31, 2016

MY 10,000TH DAY OF LIFE

Earlier this week, my dear friend Kendra texted me with "Get ready for your 10,000th day birthday on Saturday!" It was almost a stroke of inspiration that she stumbled upon this piece of fun! Months ago, she and her husband were discussing how many days old they were. She of course turned to Google, and discovered that her 10,000th day was the following day! Fast forward a couple months, and she did the search again, only to find that our other mutual friend from childhood, Crystal, was about to celebrate her day! Either Kendra has psychic tenancies, or major vibes for us, but it was a wonderful text to receive! So, I'm baking a chocolate cake, and whipping up some frosting, because by golly, I've been alive 10,000 days, and I want to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment