Saturday, February 28, 2015

SHOWERING DANIE & BABY SAGE

My sweet friend Mandy and I teamed up to throw a lovely baby shower for darling Danie and her baby, Sage. Funny story, we originally had this shower planned in January, but baby girl decided she needed to make an early debut and was born the day before her original shower date! It worked out in our favor, because we were all able to love and snuggle on this sweet & tiny bundle of joy. Mandy, being the amazing baker she is, whipped up home made raspberry tarts & lemon coconut cookies. I decided to stick with my forte of cooking, and dazzled with my fig & goat cheese crostini, yogurt parfaits with coconut almond granola, and lemon zested berries. We were also able to surprise Danie with beautiful newborn photos Mandy took when she arrived at the shower. It was a morning full of great friends, food, laughter, and baby coos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment