Friday, June 22, 2012

eastern standard time

I don't know if it's just me, but I swear time goes faster here out here. Maybe it's because we're on Eastern time with all the New Yorkers, but I blink and it's already 4 pm. With busy mornings & having Derek out the door by six, it gives me a chance to to hop online and check on things in the wee hours of our old Idaho, Arizona & California time zones. Let me tell ya, lots of fun happens when we are asleep out here! Thankfully, because of social media, we are able to now, "catch up" instead of being in the moment. Oh, and don't worry. My trusty watch has been helping me out on time recently, even though she was 3 hours behind for a good few weeks. 

Happy Friday! 
With Derek's {curse word/weekend ruiner/pain in the bum} online conference call class through July, we are tied to the computer & phone until early afternoon. Seriously, who planned that?! 

6 comments:

  1. I am from New York & always thought time flew here too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to see I'm not alone! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. I love your watch! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Over a year old from Nordstrom Rack. None of her newer watches are near as cute though.... Ha ha

      Delete
  3. cannot wait for summer break! I'm currently teaching at a year round school, so we have 3 more days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nice! Year round schools are such a nice option to have! :) it's the final countdown!

      Delete