Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Man Christmas List


Derek always cracks me up, so I thought I would share his Christmas list with you. And yes, that's a crossbow pistol & darts up there. Thanks to TV and the shows that make you laugh, but shake your head at the same time, he got this gift idea a couple months ago {Workaholics} On the show, the boys go on a "man trip" to hunt, but can't buy guns without a licence, so they decide on crossbows. Derek of course thought it was the coolest thing ever and was on the internet that night looking for his new toy. Thankfully, he has been very good this year, and since I am one of Santa's helpers as well, he might just see this under the tree. The other gifts are "usual's" for him; a track suit in leiu of PJ's, medical supplies, something with a remote control to play with for a few days, and a funny movie.
What do you get the man in your life for Christmas?

5 comments:

  1. I'm not even going to post my wish list. I have to say, I may be a little happy that I'm still a single girl and get to ask for anything I want:) Although I can't wait for next Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Derek he'll shoot his eye out with that thing! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha his list is awesome! I have a really hard time with christmas gifts for husband!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get the hubby the same things every year.. clothes..otherwise he would wear his current duds until they had holes everywhere or got stretched out from the wash. oh and dress shoes.. he's really hard on his between work and church.

    www.jcmorrisfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to know that you guys can still play "doctor" with number 6! I love your blog and I'm going to be following!


    would love if you checked out my blog!

    www.shervinsworld.com

    ReplyDelete