Friday, May 20, 2011

Can I Ask You a Question?

{San Diego SNOW- February 2011}Okay. So a LOT of readers and friends have been asking me really great questions. I'm thinking a fun way to answer might be to record them and post it as a video on my blog! Yes? No? Maybe so? Also, feel free to ask Mr. Derek questions too--- you WON'T be disappointed by his answers. Behind that medical student face and brain packed with information, he's quite hilarious.
So, go on, ask away!
And, yes. I will NOT be using the word "vlog". I just don't really like it.
Happy Weekend!

5 comments:

  1. i'm sorry, but I agree...i think vlog is just a creepish word.
    sounds like a foreign object or a body part...bah ha ha

    love ya! happy weekend!

    ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Sounds great! Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yeah vlog is a weird word. Hmm we should come up with a different word. BTW, your outfit below with the chambray shirt...so cute! Sorry I have been a bad friend and not keeping up lately...now life is slowing back down for a while, so I am back on blog stalking :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I don't have a question for you right now, but I think that doing the video responses would be a super cute idea ;) Hope you have a fab weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps. check out my giveaway

    http://ashley-warner.blogspot.com/2011/05/calling-all-persons-who-enjoy-free.html

    ReplyDelete