Friday, December 17, 2010

My FIRST Night Alone (since being married)


It's 5:18 on a Friday night and I'm listening to my little brother & his friend "pwn" some "noobs". (x-box 360 lingo?)

I'm here in Carlsbad/Los Al/Seal Beach area for a very special occasion.K & M are getting married tomorrow. Post to come. But, even though it's Friday, my "Friday Derek" couldn't swing time off from a week of tests to come with me. I mean, I'm fine without him. But, it's just weird. It's my first night since being married really without him. I have to admit, I'm kinda excited to have a full queen sized bed to myself, but I think Derek usually lets me have it every night anyways. He is so sweet. It was weird making the drive by myself, because, if you have ever driven with me, you know I'm not a fan of it. Anyways, I'm not really crying, but I had a little fun with my Mom's awesome MacBook Pro. Yeah, she's spoiled....but she deserves it. So, to get away from this sappy, sad, whiny married girl post, I am super excited for the wedding tomorrow, seeing all the high school girlies, and eating at the most delicious Italian restraint in the world. Why is it the best? Only hot men are hired as waiters. Hey, I can still look can't I? Flirt for a free dessert? Well, now I'm going to go learn what "pwn" and "noobs" are.
Anyone care to join me?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment