Monday, December 6, 2010
The Day I Sat on the Washer
1. Yes. I am sitting on the washing machine. It was rumbling SOOO loud with our down comforter in it! Seriously, it sounded like an earthquake. So, I sat on it. And blogged.
2. The dish washer is being gross. Nasty water spots and food everywhere. The nice Hispanic man is fixing it right now. It smells strongly of vinegar.
3. I'm trying out a middle part with my hair. I'm seeing it more and more and decided to try. Pictures to come.
4. I subbed middle school today. 2 words. NEVER. AGAIN. I never thought I could hate a child. Today, I found out I could.
5. In-N-Out for dinner tonight? Clean kitchen & a possibly busted dish washer? I'll take all the help I can get.
Annnnnnnnnnnnnd, we're done. Still sitting on the washer- it's kinda fun. Sorry our utility room isn't decorated. Have you seen the blogs where they like crazy decorate their laundry room and even pantry? Okay, how crazy can you get?