Thursday, October 28, 2010

Seventeen?


Today I subbed for a 6th grade class up in Anthem. I was a little late getting there this morning. As I was walking up to the door, I overheard the students. "Ohh..we have a sub today." "Wow. She's really young." "She's really pretty." Is it sad that I find these compliments hilarious but nice at the same time? The last twenty minutes of school was recess. Right when I walked out with the students, 8 girls ran up to me. "Cameron thinks you're hot." "Trey said he was going to take pictures of you all day." "We thought you were 17. How old ARE you?" So, enjoy the picture from my days as a 17 year old.... because I definitely do NOT look like that anymore. :)


Peak: Did you NOT read the post? :)
Pit: Working off those 2 Chips Ahoy cookies at the gym tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment