Wednesday, August 23, 2017

MACKENZIE & NATHAN'S WEDDING

Grant and I were lucky enough to travel down south for the wedding of my first Jones cousin, Mackenzie. I remember my sister Rachel and I would dress up her, Dallin (our brother) and Madalyn (Mackenzie's sister) and play wedding ALL the time growing up, and now it really was a REAL wedding. It was a beautiful day and everything looked amazing! The flowers, the cake, the centerpieces, and Mackenzie and Nathan themselves. They were married in the Newport Beach Temple and had a lovely evening reception at a clubhouse in Coto de Caza (where they had their first kiss!). Grant was passed around by family, friends, and became best friends with a few of the bridesmaids. We had a great time and as always, we weren't there long enough. Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment