Monday, April 17, 2017

FRESNO ZOO & OAKLAND ZOO VISITS

Last week, Grant and I enjoyed two fun days at different Zoo's in our area. We first made the drive down to Fresno, so I could see my sweet cousin Brittany and her darling girls, who were visiting from North Carolina. Brittany and I were college roommates, and it had been too many years since we had seen each other; I hadn't even met her two cute girls! We spent the morning at the Fresno Zoo, and had the best time looking at the animals and feeding the giraffes! After, we had a BBQ at my Aunt Cheryl's house with a lot of my Tatum family that lives in Fresno (my grandmother, aunts, and cousins). This past Saturday, Derek and I ventured to the Oakland Zoo for the morning! It's a short hour drive from our house, and was a fun and relaxing way to spend the morning. They recently had baby baboons born, and they were hilarious to watch climb, jump, and play tag. Grant loved being outside, and rolling around in his stroller both days. It was a great week, with beautiful weather on both of our Zoo days!

No comments:

Post a Comment