Monday, November 14, 2016

SACRAMENTO BABY SHOWER

My sweet friends Lin & Janelle from Sacramento were kind enough to throw me a darling nautical themed baby shower a few weekends ago. It was a perfect morning of yummy pumpkin bread & visiting, which are two of my favorite things. To top it off, the sweet women in that area were kind enough to shower me with darling baby outfits, shoes, books, and the MamaRoo both Derek and I were thrilled to recieve. We had such a grand time, we didn't manage to get any group photos, but the women and sweet young girls in that area will always hold a special place in my heart! While Derek was so busy during residency, they were there for fun girls nights, walks around the neighborhood and river, afternoons of crafting and much more. My favorite part of the shower was the darling whale print Janelle made for Grant's room. The sweetest part were all the thumb print drops of the YW I was able to serve while in the area. It's already in his room and looks so darling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment