Monday, October 26, 2015

VISITING MOM & DAD IN PASADENA

Last week, I flew down to Pasadena to visit my parents. Earlier this year, my Dad took a new job based in Old Town Pasadena (his office is right on the Rose Parade route!), and being empty nesters, they live in a high rise condo during the week, and venture down to Carlsbad on the weekends! Since I hadn't ever seen their new place, or explored the LA/Pasadena area, I ventured down for a visit. I was treated to delicious food, fun sight seeing, and even better company! These two really know how to rock city life; we walked to dinner, shopping, and many more places! We visited Farmers Market, The Grove, The Norton Simon Museum, Americana Mall, The Rose Bowl, and great restaurants within walking distance. We ended the weekend back in Carlsbad, and ventured downtown to admire the skyline that I love so much! It was a great weekend, and I love these guys! As my Mom put it, it was a great weekend with the #theoriginalthree.

No comments:

Post a Comment