Wednesday, September 9, 2015

NAAN FLATBREAD PIZZA







This summer, Derek and I have become slightly obsessed with Naan bread. I have always had a fond taste for it, but it wasn't until this last year or so when I converted Derek to the pro hummus team (he previously would make fun of me for eating hummus, and now he begs for me to put it on the grocery list each week!) that his interested peaked. This flat, oven baked bread hails from India and is so versatile! You can dip it in hummus or curry, or use it as a bread for sandwiches. The other night, we used Naan to create individualized flat bread pizzas and they were delicious! This was the perfect easy dinner to enjoy during this last summer month, with the doors and windows finally wide open & enjoying the breeze.


No comments:

Post a Comment