Wednesday, December 3, 2014

HOT CHOCOLATE: THREE WAYS

I have always been a major fan of hot chocolate. I have distinct memories sipping it on Main Street USA at Disneyland watching the parade as a child, slowly stirring a packet in boiling water as snow fell in Rexburg, and even drinking it during cold summer rain showers in Michigan. Years ago, Derek introduced me to the wonders of a CocoaMotion, and my hot chocolate drinking days have never been the same. (In recipe's below, if using a hot chocolate maker, place all ingredients inside after simmered to froth and dispense.) This year, I have complied three of my favorite "recipes" for hot cocoa for your sipping pleasure. Whether you fancy a good peppermint, or a spicy cinnamon blend, all of these are easy, delicious, and require a heavy hand of whipped cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment