Monday, October 6, 2014

FABULOUS AT 50 SURPRISE PARTY

Can I just say, I totally lucked out in the in-law department. I'm not just saying that. I married into such a wonderful, loving, and FUN family. In January, my sisters in laws decided that we should try to surprise my sweet mother-in-law Trina for her 50th birthday in September. We managed to pull off a total surprise by corresponding via texts, e-mails, and phone calls, all while being long distance from each other! Between Katie, Whitney, and myself, we managed to shop, create, decorate, and figure out all the fine tuning, while sweet Grandma provided her lovely yard, Aunt Tanette and Tami gave us lists of friends to invite, and ALL of us for keeping a tight lip for about 9 months, we totally pulled off the surprise without a hitch! Alright, I might have slipped a couple times, but HOW do you not?! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! What a fabulous 50th birthday party. Everything is organized in a best way. Want to try this for my aunt’s birthday at one of LA event venues as she will turn 50 this June. Will implement some of your ideas there. Hope to throw an awesome party.

    ReplyDelete