Tuesday, May 20, 2014

BRUSCHETTA

Hardly anything makes me more giddy and excited when it comes to food then to eat then to treat my taste buds to a fresh and delicious helping of bruchetta. As a child, we would go to Italian restaurants and my parents introduced me to my love of bruchetta. My taste buds would do flips for the crusty bread and tomato and basil topping. For me, this can be a stand alone dish for a light lunch, or served up with grilled chicken for a summer time dinner. That being said, it's so easy to make and includes some of my favorite summer time flavors.

4 comments:

  1. Can we have a girl's night in so you can make this?!?! My favorite burst of flavors! You can even steal all the basil you want from my backyard :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES PLEASE! If we can have it in your beautiful backyard :) :) :) Let's do it soon!

      Delete
  2. Look so good! I am going to have to try this! Wish we lived closer so we could come visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you did too! Then we could have all of you for the long weekend and I could love on those sweet boys of yours! :)

      Delete