Thursday, February 14, 2013

Dear Derek on Valentines Day

This past year has been a whirlwind  but I wouldn't have done it with anyone but you. I still get butterflies when I haven't seen you in a while and I will never stop loving when you give me kisses. I can't wait to spend many more Valentines days together, even if we just eat grilled cheese sandwiches and wear snuggly socks. Or this year, flying on an airplane and falling asleep to the sound of white noise. Maybe one day, it will be making a blanket fort with our adorable littles. No matter what, it will always be one of my favorite days as long as I'm with you. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this collage. If I knew how you made it, I'd steal your ideas.

    Also, after some mild to intensive stalking, you are a pretty girl. #creepy? #probably.

    ReplyDelete