Friday, January 11, 2013

Five Things

/ our Christmas Eve table /
 Everyday the world amazes me. Whether it's outside on a cool crisp day, or curled up with a book I can't put down, I am constantly in awe and thanks. I consider myself to be very blessed & am going to take accountability for that this year in a weekly installment "Five Things", inspired by  the blog Cupcakes and Cashmere.  I am hoping that this brings everything full circle for me, and helps me realize what things I am thankful for during that current week, month, & season. Here are the things that made me happy recently and this first week of my adventure. 
/ a big stretch from Penny /
/ succulents in the yard /
/ having this boy around studying for the boards & interviews /
/ a walk around Coronado Island and hotel /

6 comments:

  1. I love your attitude- the world really is amazing even though sometimes it seems like there is no good left! Love those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you friend! It's been a fun little project! :)It's so true!

      Delete
  2. I love this idea!! Especially now that my hormones are all over the place... I feel like I need to do this every day until they level out again, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! You are funny! Baby girl is SO cute! Your baby girl would be every 5 things because she is adorable!

      Delete
  3. Love the "five things" idea. So nice to stop and take note of things that you're thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, it's been a fun adventure thus far! Hoping I can keep it up!

      Delete