Sunday, April 1, 2012

Top 5: Hunger Games Edition

Okay, okay. So it's been a full week, and I am ready to share my top 5 favorite things about "The Hunger Games". Without further ado...

5.Okay, some people might have hated or not understood this part, but it's the scene I like to call "Cato's Come to Jesus" moment. At the end, when he had poor Peeta by the throat, talking about how all he ever knew and was taught was to be a killer, and he wanted to bring pride to his district. This made him seem a little more human, and realize that the Capitol really was an evil place and he didn't like it.
4. Katniss & Rue's relationship. It was so sweet, pure, & special.
3. ANY scene in the cave.
2. Since I am quoting a movie, excuse my language. "Damn you, Gale!". Yes. I loved this line. And seriously, "Damn you, Gale!". They needed food you jerk. Ugh. Such a little pansy boy. And I loved when the cave scenes were broadcasting and it would show him all pissy. HAHA. Take that.
1. The "braid touch".
The End.
{What was YOUR favorite scene in the movie?}

1 comment:

  1. LOVED these! Ah, I just loved the movie! I don't have a specific favorite scene... I want to watch it again. I think the more I watch it the more I'll be able to pick out my favorites!

    ReplyDelete